gps magellan gps gps vehicle tracking gps systems auto gps gps tracker ipaq gps bluetooth gps axim gps gps macintosh gps software garmin gps iii pda gps gps for auto gps car navigation garmin gps v gps child locator gps navigation systemcompact flash gps garmin

Thursday, January 31, 2008

garmin-nuvifone.jpg

Garmin Nüvifone

No one was expecting it, but Garmin may have just created the iPhone's closest competitor. The GPS gurus have announced the Nüvifone ($TBA; Q3 2008), a new touchscreen device that combines a 3.5G (HSDPA) mobile phone and personal navigator. The Nüvifone has all the standard Garmin GPS features, along with a web-browser, email and messaging apps, Google local search capability, and MP3 and MPEG4/AAC support. It's also got a built-in camera that automatically tags your photos with the exact latitude and longitude of where they were taken.

8 comments:

girlslovegadgets.com said...

I definitely think that gps enabled phones are going to be hot for 2008 and it good to see that gps manufacturers are cashing in on it too.

Good as the phone. I think we'll have to wait to see that!

www.gaj-it.com

SATELLITE TRACKER said...

Wow, they are right on top of this. How often does this report? We are looking at an Alopek unit it is the V-Track, my buddy has it in his car and it is awesome. He paid freakin $700 for it, can you recommend a cheaper one that can do the same thing. we went to thier website at www.alopek.com

delrond said...

I prefer this as a phone, rather than the i-phone.

Maybe this is the future for gps manufacturer's?

Just set up my own gps blog:

www.gps.eu

Would really appreciate if you could give it a once over with your critical eye.

Thank

Danny (gps.eu)

KAndle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KAndle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KAndle said...

Your blog is very imformative. I have looked around at several GPS blogging sites and I can't seem to find anyone mentioning Xora TimeTrack. I'm already using it on my Nextel/Sprint i580 phone to track my billable hours. I tried a Garmin StreetPilot 2720 first but the GPS phone app is way better for tracking time.
Read more here

Springinhetveld said...

I like this since it is very much in line with where I believe the market is going!?

How good (or bad) is the Nüvi for car navigation?

Stay on track!

Unknown said...

This sort of message continually rousing and I like to peruse quality substance, so glad to discover great spot to numerous here in the post, the written work is simply awesome, a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. gps cell phone tracker